Tuesday, September 30, 2008
CONSERVATION - Conservation means protecting natural resources such as soil, water, forests, and minerals from loss and pollution. Here are a few suggestions for helping with the environment for the future:
- Pick up the garbage on the playground
- Turn off lights in the classroom when you are not using them
- Don't be a "water hog" - "Water hogs" are people who waste water by letting it run for a long time when they are not using it.
- Recycle - Take something that has already been used and make it into something new that can be used again.
- Don't be a "litter bug" - A "litter bug" is someone who uses our beautiful world as a garbage dump by throwing trash along highways, in rivers, and everywhere--except where it belongs.
Let's conserve Earth's resources wisely, and enjoy the beautiful world of nature for years to come.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Thanks to Mrs. Clark for all her hard work and planning.